This overambitious content creator is seeking a Montreal-based student or freelancer to support her creative projects and the multi-channel expansion of her personal brand and travel blog.
Your role would include:
- Taking and editing photos
- Shooting and editing videos for IGTV
- Editing blog posts, newsletters, and performing other web-related tasks
- Social media management
- Administrative tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Has an eye for creating visually appealing content
- Has photography and videography skills
- Is interested in learning more about digital media
- Is full of ideas
You will learn how to use Pinterest, Buffer, WordPress, Mailchimp, Freshbooks, Sketch, and more.
- 1 day a week, ideally Fridays, but negotiable. Some work can be done from home.
- Laptop and equipment will be provided for work in person.
- Pays $12 an hour. Ideal for students who want to supplement their part-time employment with a hands-on gig.